Friday, September 20, 2019

Farewell DFI Fridays!

Last day of DFI  - back  to the real world of teaching on Fridays . Will miss hanging out with  amazing people and being treated to an  endless supply of good conversation,  coffee and cakes ( not forgetting the occasional pie)

 Umbiquitus the new word for me of the day. 

Today was entitled Revision and I needed a lot more of this to receive  a badge of DFI honour!

Having said that I have learned so much and will continue this journey back at school with my class.
Thank you to Cheryl for setting up a class blog and for being a calm positive influence !

While I am on the thank yous. Well done Manaiakalani Team. 









2 comments:

  1. It's great being on the DFI journey with you for the last 9 weeks Sharyn, I'm going to miss our Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never saw any pies. Not one single pie except the cold bacon and egg one from the dairy that Tim brought in.

    ReplyDelete

Farewell DFI Fridays!

Last day of DFI  - back  to the real world of teaching on Fridays . Will miss hanging out with  amazing people and being treated to an  endl...