Friday, August 9, 2019

Day 3 - It won't happen overnight but it will happen!

Day 3.... Manaiakalani - Hook from heaven, starting to hook me in...

 Karakia - Amene

Create - I was given a Sylvia Ashton Warner book to read before I embarked on my teaching career. Nice to be be taken back there at the start of the day and know creative learning still so important today in NZ.

 Enjoyed having Dorothy join our group via Hang Out (hanging out has a whole new meaning for me!) It all made a lot of sense on this part of the Manaiakalani journey.

 Multi Model what does this mean ? Know now! With some serious one to one assistance created a new site from scratch (it's all about the Bees) I will be sharing this in Room 4  hope they're impressed ha or should I say  hooked into the learning!

Collaborate  today's  theme and can honestly say collaboration has lead me to finish this Friday feeling positive

7 comments:

  1. Shaz, you are making such great progress - going from (not quite) zero to hero with your work on this blog and Google sites :) Go back to school and share your learning with your kids. Kia kaha e whaea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Sharyn,

    I appreaciate the way you are getting in and learning so much. Love your bees site and look forward to hearing how the learners find it. Do you think you are hooked on Sites?
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Sharyn, sometimes in Education we go round in circles and then we end up where we started but calling it something else!! I love the fact that we are now again recognising the importance of providing students with the opportunity to create via a wide range of mediums.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on creating your fantastic site Sharyn! Your site is looking great. It will be great for your learners to see the learning you are doing also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sharyn,
    well done you on putting your site out there and sharing it on the screen for everyone to view. You had to navigate so much to get that Bee site done - and it looks great. What a bonus that this fits right in with what your team is doing at the moment. Let us know what Room 4 thinks of it.
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you're feeling positive Sharyn! Thanks for all of the sharing today... feeling fortunate for this :) Josie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've always been a Rachel Hunter fan Sharyn and I still break out the Pantene on the odd occassion so I'm right there with you ... it won't happen overnight! But I am SO determined just like you. I loved your Bee site. Thank you for sharing it with us. It has given me lots of ideas on how to approach my Ladybird site. Rock on!

    ReplyDelete

Farewell DFI Fridays!

Last day of DFI  - back  to the real world of teaching on Fridays . Will miss hanging out with  amazing people and being treated to an  endl...